12 September 2007

Abundance Is Like A Snowball. Give It Room To Roll

When I started this blog, I was going to just lay down the results of my tests. As you can see, I have turned it into a book report of sorts.

That all changes today. We'll start with a "Clarity Through Contrast" test. Below is a table of contrasts. each thing on the left are things that I don't want in life. The right side has those same things, but spun into a positive. This test allows you to make new thoughts about your situation. Instead of dwelling on what you don't want, you think about what you DO want. As you write the thing you DO want on the right side, cross of the left side item that corresponds. This way, you never say the DON'T wants anymore. Here's my short example:







(Contrast) Things I DON'T want (Clarity) Things I DO want

  • I don't want to be broke

  • I don't want headaches

  • I don't like not having a car


  • I want an abundance of cash

  • I want a pain free head and body

  • I want my dream car


Pretty easy, huh? Well, it's harder inside the mind than it looks on paper. But, when I crossed off the items on the left side, I felt as if I was saying goodbye to that negative thought forever. I know this is a short list, but I like doing things slow. My next experiment has to do with my "abundant-ness". What, you ask? It is a daily list of things that I have achieved or received. What we are looking for here is a progression from day to day. I started this on Thursday, Sept. 6. I will list my abundant-ness here:

09-06-07

  • Built an awesome looking blog.

  • Earned $20 from neighbor (computer help)

09-07-07
  • First post on blog, well written.

  • Met a guy on Pownce, he subscribed
    to blog. First victim.

09-08-07
  • Writing is easier.

  • People at MySpace are commenting on blog.

  • Started a mini-blog on MySpace.

09-09-07

  • Uploaded a bunch of my photography on Zooomr.
    Had a ton of fun doing it.

  • Within hours, I got noticed and met a guy who has a photo blog. He may want to include my work!

  • Started thinking about promoting my eBay
    store
    better.

09-10-07
  • Earned $20 from neighbor (computer help, again)

  • eBay offers me a Premium store for 60 days. Really!

09-11-07
  • Wanted a good breakfast at McDonald's and got one!

  • Free refill at Starbucks. I actually visualized this happening on the way there.

  • Starting to get excited about opening a cafe Press store.

I know these results don't look amazing, yet. But to me, they are profound. And, really, that's all that matters. If you see and FEEL the results are good and positive, then they will be. The universe responds to the energy given off. Not by the size of the results. I know that if I continue to "roll" like this, I will get to my "dream" life.


More very soon.




Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: