17 October 2007

The SGR Briefcase Is Here! The SGR Briefcase Is Here!

Anyone who knows me, knows that when I get into something, I really take it on. When I was a picture framer, I was considered one of the best in Northern California. When I taught myself how to build a computer, I turned it into an artform. When I thought I was taking a backseat job by working at Starbucks, I end up moving up the ladder quicker than others.

Well, as you know, I just recently got into The Law of Attraction and The Secret. This knowledge has been so powerful to me and I really have just tapped into its power. It's presented a challenge to me, one that I feel will reveal my true self.

As I mentioned before, I had ordered The SGR Briefcase. It has since arrived. Saturday, October 6th, to be exact. FedEx Saturday delivery. Now that was pretty sweet, I must say.

It arrived in a box, seen to the left, that was a lot heavier and larger than I would have expected. I began to feel that this was going to be the most powerful thing I will ever encounter, this is the most powerful box on earth. And it was in my livingroom. I waited 4 hours to open the box. I had incentive though. My girlfriend was still at work when it arrived, so we waited.

Once opened, we could see that the quality of materials were so high, that you just felt the wealth oozing out of every pore of it's supple leather exterior. The printed materials seemed to glow from the warmth it's surroundings. And the little green book. Like an emerald, waiting to be discovered. I shall admit, that's where I started my journey.

After a week and a half of reading, listening to, living and breathing The Science of Getting Rich, I have discovered something that is so much more special to me than the top notch quality of physical materials here. The information in this seminar could have been finger painted on sandpaper and I would have read every scratchy page painted.

So, if I don't post for an extended period of time, just know that I am embedding this knowledge into the very fabric of my being. I promise, I will return to share my thoughts and feelings. Next time, I will share some of the things that led to me getting the briefcase. Until then.

Oh yeah, I am starting to add a gratitude statement to the end of my blog posts. Here goes.

I am grateful for all the knowledge and information provided by the SGR Affiliate Bootcamp.
Thanks Brian, Shazlans, Vinny and all the other affiliates for such an awesome community. I am grateful that I am part of it.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

J. Dreamer said...

well I hope it turns out to be all you hoped it would be!

ghenessa said...

It seemed like a bright future that with millions of new converts to the law of attraction.

Vision board