07 September 2007

I Guess I Have To Do More Than Watch "The Secret" 20 Times

Bob Proctor never said it would happen from watching the movie. Nor did he say that grasping the concept of The Law of Attraction, would in turn enforce The Law upon you.

Darn.

Well, I guess the only thing to do is forcefully enforce The Law upon myself. It's time for this "fan" to become a "player" in this game. The walls that are my beliefs are coming down, as to let the things that I want, to flow freely to me.

Over the next 50 days or more, I will documenting my progress. I will also be sharing some of the things that brought me to where I am, as to contrast what will happen. I might share too much at times, but it's my blog and I can share if I want to. Speaking of sharing, any book, movie or media that I have absorbed or am absorbing will be documented here as well. Although this blog is intended for documenting my progress, I will do the best that I can to make this a source of information that anyone can use.

If you are visiting and you feel the need to comment, or contact me, please do so. I want this to be an open discussion. If this blog helps someone else as it helps me, way cool.

I will probably post once or twice a day, depending.

I know this is the first post, but as I'm typing it, I feel as if I have lodged a foot into that door that I just can't seem to even see yet, let alone touch, open or otherwise.

I'm determined to go through it.


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: