28 November 2007

The SGR Program Has Become A Fashion Statement

I was sipping on my Venti Christmas Blend on the patio at Starbucks the other day. I had headphones on, listening to my SGR mp3 player, Session 14, oblivious to all else...

..."Excuse me!", I heard from beyond the glow of Bob Proctor's hypnotic wordplay. A gentleman was trying to get my attention. I had never seen him before. I removed my headphones and he asked me a question that I thought I would never hear. He asked, "I want that mp3 player, where can I get one?"

I explained that it was an mp3 player that was included in The SGR Program. I handed him a business card and asked him to visit the site for more information about the program.

At that point, I realized he was looking at the mp3 player as a desirable music player. He mentioned that he really liked the look of it, and even thought that SGR was a brand name. We had a laugh over it and went about our days.

I thought about that guy a lot afterwards, and I wondered if he went to the SGR site to check it out.

Then it hit me. The quality of goods in The SGR Program cannot be overlooked. Sure, it's the Mother of all home seminars. I understand that it could have been fingerpainted, and still be effective. But it wasn't fingerpainted. It was crafted with some fine materials. So not only are you gaining knowledge, you're looking good doing it!

Here are some pictures I took of my SGR Briefcase.

2 comments:

ChrisFrede_aka_Luckyfolks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChrisFrede_aka_Luckyfolks said...

Matthew, you´re absolutely right - there is only pure magic and quality within the whole package, even the briefcase is made in .... Canada, I think. Everything in the SGR Club is absolutely 1st Quality ... Folks, wait for Matthew´s review of the SGR symposium, which starts this Friday, I couldn´t wait for it and therefore I´ll be there,too. I hope we meet there, Matthew ... Christian (cologne/germany)